Please Note - This waiver is mandatory for new players.
- Eye Strain.
- Motion Sickness.
- Increased Heart Rate.
- Increased Body Temperature.
- Self-Injury due to user error. (Bumping into players, walls, tripping etc.)
- It is not recommended to take part if physically ill, very tired, fatigued, heavily stressed or severely anxious.
- You will not be able to take part if under the influence of alcohol, drugs, other substances not related to a medical condition.
- If susceptible to light-sensitive health conditions and have not checked the suitability of your medical condition you will be refused attendance.
- Flickering screens and flashing images can occur causing a trigger of underlying health conditions.
- Equipment may affect medical devices such as cardiac pacemakers etc.
- The media content of some experiences may affect those with pre-existing medical or mental health conditions.
- We hold no responsibility or liability for trigger of phobias such as claustrophobia etc.
- Objects both in VR and the real environment may not be visible & vice versa while playing.
- We take no responsibility for your own monitoring of health and wellness during play, Please actively monitor your own wellness.
- Virtual Reality is recommended by the NSPCC and other children health related services for an average age rating of 12+.
- Negative health effects & Mental health effects may not present immediately.
BY USING CENTRE VR FACILITIES YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. I (or my child/dependent/minor) wish to use one of the Centre VR virtual reality headsets. I recognize and understand that the use of a VR headset involves risks.
2. I (or my child/dependent/minor) am using the VR equipment voluntarily in line with my experience & its related risks.
3. I assume all of the physical, psychological, and financial risks associated with use of our VR equipment & experiences.
4. I understand that media including, but not limited to, photos and video may be captured by Centre VR, Franchisee’s & other organisations during my visit. I confirm that I waive all rights to and control over such media and understand that it may be used by Centre VR, Franchisee’s & other organisations in, but not limited to, social media, print media, press releases, etc.
5. I acknowledge that I have read and understood this waiver in full and that I am voluntarily giving up substantial legal rights, including the right to sue Centre VR Limited, Our Franchisee’s and or its employees.
6. I acknowledge that signing this waiver means releasing Centre VR Limited & Any trading franchisee under the Centre VR Franchise from any liability regarding my use of any Centre VR equipment.
7. If the equipment is being used by my child/dependent/minor, that I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor named below. I have the legal right to consent to and, by signing below, I hereby do consent to the terms and conditions of this Release of Liability.
8. I understand that I must sign this Release of Liability in person before using any equipment or attending any experience at any Centre VR or Franchisee location.
9. I am confirming that I am over 18 years of age and have read the above information and agree to the Centre VR Terms and conditions.